For all skin types, especially dry, dehydrated and mature.
A deeply soothing, creamy mask with healing antioxidants to reduce redness and strengthen the skin.
Provider: Helena Lane Organic Skincare (Squamish) / Country of origin: CANADA
**Please note that we do not currently offer a refill on this product. You can refill with our friends at Be Clean Naturally in downtown Squamish. Their address is: 38140 Cleveland Ave. Squamish, BC, V8B 0A1.
98% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Colloidal oats
- Rose powder
- Matcha tea
- Blue green algae (wild crafted)
- 98% certified organic ingredients, 2% wild crafted blue-green algae.
- Colloidal oats are rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fats. They are very anti-inflammatory and help to lock oils and water into the skin.
- Matcha green tea and blue green algae contain anti-inflammatory properties that reduces the redness associated with reactive and damaged skin types, such as rosacea and eczema. Also very high in antioxidants to fight UV damage and premature aging.
- Leaves even the most sensitive and reactive skin calm and soothed.
- Dry powder form extends shelf life.
- Mix with water or Hydrating Mist to form a paste.
- Apply to warm, damp face and neck in gentle circular motions.
- Leave for up to 10 minutes.
- Follow with a cool splash of water, spritz of Hydrating Mist or Hydrating Serum and then Moisturizer or Face oil.
For best results use once or twice a week.