For all skin types, especially dry and mature.
Floral and nurturing, this flower water heals and refreshes the skin.
The Hydrating Mists have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or face oils) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
Provider: Helena Lane Organic Skincare (Squamish) / Country of origin: CANADA
**Please note that we do not currently offer a refill on this product. You can refill with our friends at Be Clean Naturally in downtown Squamish. Their address is: 38140 Cleveland Ave. Squamish, BC, V8B 0A1.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Rose hydrosol (distillate)
- Frankincense hydrosol (distillate)
- Blood Orange hydrosol (distillate)
- 100% certified organic ingredients.
- Non-drying and non-sticky.
- Frankincense and rose support skin regeneration, hydrating, anti-aging and healing.
- Blood orange helps to shrink and tighten pores and bring radiance to dull complexions.
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin which aids in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin.
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle.
After cleansing, mist generously over the face and follow with your moisturizer or face oil.
Alternatively, mix 2-3 sprays with your moisturizer or face oil prior to pressing into your face.
As a gentle cleanser. Spritz the face generously then remove with cotton pads or damp cloth.