Gia Naturals organic white quinoa.
Certified Organic by Ecocert, Gluten-Free, Kosher (Check), Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Provider: Left Coast Naturals (Vancouver) / Country of origin: BOLIVIA
Quinoa is a good source of protein, fibre, iron, copper, thiamin and vitamin B6. It also contains magnesium and phosphorus. This is a good grain to eat if you do not eat meat.
- Quinoa (White) - Organic.
- Weight: 3lb
- Total price: $17.50 + $2.50 refundable deposit*
- Price/100 grams: $1.43
To maintain product quality, please refrigerate or store in cool, dry place.
1. Combine 1 cup of uncooked quinoa to 2 cups of liquid. You can add any kind of stock to the mixture if desired.
2. Bring quinoa and liquid to a boil in a medium saucepan.
3. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed. About 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Fluff with a fork.
Why is it important to soak? Find out here.
* The price shown includes taxes and a refundable deposit of $2.50. Read more about our Glass Exchange Program.