Mountain High Organics organic baby lima beans.
Certified Quality Assurance International (QAI), USDA Organic.
Provider: Left Coast Naturals (Vancouver) / Country of origin: USA
Lima beans are an excellent source of dietary fibre, protein, potassium, vitamin B1 & B6, iron and magnesium. Lima beans have a buttery flavour and are a good addition to any stir-fry or rice dish. This is a good legume to eat if you do not eat meat.
- Lima Beans - Organic.
- Weight: 3lb
- Total price: $11.50 + $2.50 refundable deposit*
- Price/100 grams: $0.84
To maintain product quality, please refrigerate or store in cool, dry place.
1. Soak for 12 hours in water. 2 parts water for every cup of beans.
2. Rinse beans.
3. Add 3 cups of water to 1 cup of soaked beans. You can add a teaspoon of salt, broth, spices or a diced onion if you like.
4. Cook for an hour or until soft.
The beans will double in size once cooked.
Why is it important to soak? Find out here.
* The price shown includes taxes and a refundable deposit of $3.50. Read more about our Glass Exchange Program.