For all skin types, especially normal, combination, oily, acne and blemished.
A refreshing cleansing balm which helps to unblock pores, regulate sebum production and soften and smooth the skin
Provider: Helena Lane Organic Skincare (Squamish) / Country of origin: CANADA
**Please note that we do not currently offer a refill on this product. You can refill with our friends at Be Clean Naturally in downtown Squamish. Their address is: 38140 Cleveland Ave. Squamish, BC, V8B 0A1.
*100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Jojoba oil (infused with calendula and chamomile flowers)
- Lavender essential oil
- Lime essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- 100% certified organic ingredients.
- Jojoba dissolves “dirty” oils and helps to regulate sebum production in dry and oily skin.
- Effectively removes dirt, make-up and pollution whilst supporting and maintaining our skins protective barrier.
- Eucalyptus opens pores to cleanse and decongest.
- Lavender and lime are anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
- Softens and smoothes the skin surface.
- Dissolves even waterproof make-up.
At the end of your day, take a pea-sized amount and massage into a warm damp face. Leave for 2-20 minutes (can be used as a mask). Remove with a warm damp cloth. If you are removing lots of dirt or make-up you may need to repeat. Follow with floral water and serum, or leave your skin as is.
The goal is to not need any product after cleansing, however, if you need some extra support during the transition choose an oil serum.
It is most necessary to cleanse your face at night, to remove daily dirt, pollution and make-up. In the morning I recommend using a simple damp cloth and some flower water to wipe over your face.