Mountain High Organics organic kidney beans.
Certified Quality Assurance International (QAI), USDA Organic.
Provider: Left Coast Naturals (Vancouver) / Country of origin: USA
Kidney beans are high in protein and iron. They also contain vitamin B1 and manganese. This is a good legume to eat if you do not eat meat.
- Kidney Beans - Organic.
- Weight: 3lb
- Total price: $12.50 + $2.50 refundable deposit*
- Price/100 grams: $0.92
Note: taste before draining. Fresh kidney beans will be al dente.
To maintain product quality, please refrigerate or store in cool, dry place.
1. Soak 12 hours
2. Drain water and rinse.
3. Put kidney beans in a pot and cover with 3 inches of water. You can add a teaspoon of salt, broth, or spices.
4. Bring to boil and cook gently for 15 minutes. Then reduce to simmer.
5. Cook for 1.5 hours and drain.
1 cup of dried kidney beans will give 2 ½ to 3 cups of kidney beans.
Why is it important to soak? Find out here.
* The price shown includes taxes and a refundable deposit of $2.50. Read more about our Glass Exchange Program.