Harvey Creek Blend is a bold, rich, smooth roast with a clean finish that will seduce your taste buds until it becomes your favorite brew.
Provider: Lions Bay Coffee (Vancouver) / Country of origin: CANADA
- Coffee Beans - Harvey Creek Blend.
- Weight: 2.5lb
- Total price: $35.50 + $3.50 refundable deposit*.
- Price/100 grams: $3.05
Recipe for the perfect cup of Lions Bay Coffee:
1. Use fresh, cold, filtered water and ensure your coffee maker/machine is clean.
2. Select the best grind for your brewing method and grind just before brewing:
- Espresso = Fine Grind
- Filtered = Medium Grind
- French Press = Coarse Grind
3. Measure 2 rounded tablespoons (15g) ground coffee for every 8 oz. (227 ml) water.
Coffee has 4 enemies: Heat, moisture, light and air. To help preserve the freshness of your beans, keep your coffee cool, dry and dark in an airtight container (not in the refrigerator). Grind and brew your beans within a week of opening.
* The price shown includes taxes and a refundable deposit off $3.50. Read more about our Glass Exchange Program.