This is an amazing single origin coffee bean produced by Café Femenino in Peru.
The Café Femenino coffee program is one-of-a-kind ethical sourcing model committed to ending the cycle of poverty afflicting women coffee farmers across the world. Café Femenino provides direct compensation to women farmers, along with the opportunity and resources to enact positive change in their communities.
Read additional information about this program here: www.cafefemenino.com.
Provider: Lions Bay Coffee (Vancouver) / Country of origin: PERU
- Coffee Beans - Café Femenino.
- Weight: 1.25lb
- Total price: $19.50 + $2.50 refundable deposit*.
- Price/100 grams: $3.29
Recipe for the perfect cup of Lions Bay Coffee:
1. Use fresh, cold, filtered water and ensure your coffee maker/machine is clean.
2. Select the best grind for your brewing method and grind just before brewing:
- Espresso = Fine Grind
- Filtered = Medium Grind
- French Press = Coarse Grind
3. Measure 2 rounded tablespoons (15g) ground coffee for every 8 oz. (227 ml) water.
Coffee has 4 enemies: Heat, moisture, light and air. To help preserve the freshness of your beans, keep your coffee cool, dry and dark in an airtight container (not in the refrigerator). Grind and brew your beans within a week of opening.
* The price shown includes taxes and a refundable deposit of $2.50. Read more about our Glass Exchange Program.