Lundberg organic brown basmati rice.
Certified Organic by California (CCOF), Gluten-free, Kosher, Non-GMO, USDA Organic, Vegan.
Provider: Left Coast Naturals (Vancouver) / Country of origin: USA
This rice is an aromatic blend of nutritious whole grains. It cooks up light and fluffy while the grains remain separate. The wild rice gives this great combo a savoury, nutty flavour and wonderful texture.
- Basmati Rice (Brown) - Organic.
- Weight: 3lb
- Total price: $12.50 + $2.50 refundable deposit*
- Price/100 grams: $0.92
To maintain product quality, please refrigerate or store in cool, dry place.
- ½ cup of basmati rice
- 1 cup of water or broth
- 1 Tbsp butter (optional)
- Salt to taste
1. Combine rice, water and butter (optional) in a pot with tight-fitting lid.
2. Bring to a boil. Stir once. Cover with lid. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 50 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, let stand in covered pot for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
Note: If rice is crunchy at the end of cook time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp liquid and cook longer.
Yield: 4-6 portions.
* The price shown includes taxes and a refundable deposit of $2.50. Read more about our Glass Exchange Program.