For all skin types, especially very sensitive, reactive and damaged.
A rich and protective moisturizer packed with nourishment for glowing, soft skin. It contains no essential oils making it my simplest and most gentle moisturizer.
Provider: Helena Lane Organic Skincare (Squamish) / Country of origin: CANADA
**Please note that we do not currently offer a refill on this product. You can refill with our friends at Be Clean Naturally in downtown Squamish. Their address is: 38140 Cleveland Ave. Squamish, BC, V8B 0A1.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Shea butter
- Argan oil
- Starflower (borage) oil
- Sea buckthorn oil
- 100% certified organic ingredients.
- Shea butter and argan oil are rich in vitamins A and E and all the essential fatty acids needed for healthy skin.
- Starflower (borage) oil contains uniquely very high amounts of GLA, a fatty acid particularly anti-inflammatory and important in maintaining skin moisture levels, useful for skin suffering from dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and rosacea.
- Sea buckthorn oil contains unparalleled amounts of carotenoids, which strengthen our skin’s defenses against UV and repair damage already done, and omega 7, a super anti-inflammatory with tissue repairing qualities. Also rich in vitamin A, important for keeping healthy skin clear, supple and toned.
- Very concentrated. Only a tiny amount needed.
Shea butter melts at body temperature so take a tiny amount (size of a grain of rice) and warm between fingertips before patting gently into skin, starting where skin is driest. Repeat and pat into neck and décolleté.
For best results and faster absorption apply to face after using a Hydrating Mist or Serum, or mix 2-3 sprays of Hydrating Mist or 1 pump of Hydrating Serum to the moisturizer in the palm of your hand before patting onto the skin.
Our skin will only absorb what it needs at that time, if you are finding excess oil on your skin use less moisturizer next time.