For all skin types, including oily and blemished.
A lighter, oil balancing moisturizer perfect to calm redness and heal scars.
Provider: Helena Lane Organic Skincare (Squamish) / Country of origin: CANADA
**Please note that we do not currently offer a refill on this product. You can refill with our friends at Be Clean Naturally in downtown Squamish. Their address is: 38140 Cleveland Ave. Squamish, BC, V8B 0A1.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Mango butter
- Jojoba oil
- Rosehip seed oil
- Sea buckthorn oil
- Neroli essential oil
- Lemon essential oil (steam distilled)
- 100% certified organic ingredients.
- Mango butter is rich in vitamins A and E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It is known for it's fast absorption into the skin.
- Jojoba, rosehip and sea buckthorn provide a full spectrum of essential fatty acids and skin loving nutrients without being heavy on the skin.
- Rosehip helps to minimize scars and speeds up skin healing. Sea buckthorn contains unparalleled amounts of carotenoids, which strengthen our skin's defenses against UV and repair damage already done, and omega 7, a super anti-inflammatory with tissue repairing qualities. Both are rich in vitamin A important for keeping healthy skin clear, supple and toned.
- Neroli essential oil helps to regenerate skin and reduce scarring, it is also anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Steam distilled lemon has all the antibacterial and pigment reducing properties of the more common cold-pressed lemon essential oil, without the phototoxic effects (does not cause skin burning if exposed to sunlight).
- Very concentrated. Only a tiny amount needed.
Mango butter melts at body temperature so take a tiny amount (size of a grain of rice) and warm between fingertips before patting gently into skin, starting where skin is driest. Repeat and pat into neck and décolleté.
For best results and faster absorption apply to face after using a Hydrating Mist or Serum, or mix 2-3 sprays of Hydrating Mist or 1 pump of Hydrating Serum to the moisturizer in the palm of your hand before patting onto the skin.
Our skin will only absorb what it needs at that time, if you are finding excess oil on your skin use less moisturizer next time.